Why Choose Us
If you require a complete end-to-end service, overseen by a highly-qualified team of gas engineers, then we’re here to support you. At Adroit Utilities, we place emphasis on excellent customer service and endeavour to exceed client expectations on each and every project we work on, regardless of size or complexity.
From initial planning and project design, we will work as an extension of your own team and support you through the connection process. Our team of expert engineers have the skills and knowledge to undertake any project, however complex, and we are proud to provide a service that extends beyond basic service level agreements and which focuses on the complete customer experience.
Adroit Utilities are registered and abide by best practice guidelines from:
- Lloyds Register
- GIRS (Gas Industry Registry Scheme)
- WIRS (Water Industry Registry Scheme)
- IGEM (Institute of Gas Engineers)
- Gas Safe (Gas Safe Register)
- City & Guilds
- EUSR (Energy and Utility Registration Scheme)
- CPCS (Construction Plant Competence Scheme)
- NRSWA (New Roads and Street Works Act)
- Achilles UVDB