Lloyd’s Register GIRS (Gas Industry Registration Scheme)
Adroit Utilities is a Lloyd’s Register GIRS (Gas Industry Registration Scheme) accredited company and, as such, the GIRS accreditation mark represents the achievement of a high technical, quality and safety standard and is recognised by all UK Gas Transporters.
We hold full accreditation for the following scopes:
- CCCR (Construction, Commissioning, Connections – Routine)
- CNRB (Connections, Non Routine – Basic)
- CNRC (Connections, Non Routine, Complex – Specialist Hot Welding Connections) (Currently one of only 4 Fully Accredited providers in the UK)
- Specialist Large Diameter PE Branch Connections
- Specialist Stopple Connections
Lloyd’s Register WIRS (WIRS Industry Registration Scheme)
Accreditation under the scheme provides the service provider with the following benefits:
- Accreditation recognised by all water utilities and Water UK (WIRS)
- Accreditation recognised by wholesalers who allow work undertaken by Accredited Entities (WIRSAE)
- Independent assessment and registration process
- Assignment of an accreditation mark which will represent the achievement of a high technical, quality and safety standard.
Achilles UVDB provides a fair, open and transparent means of supplier selection for potential tender opportunities. Achilles UVDB helps utility companies manage risk within their supply chain and comply with EU procurement legislation.
Gas Safe Register are the official list of gas businesses who are registered to work safely and legally on gas related pipework & associated appliances on downstream systems (after the meter). By law all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register. Trust the Triangle. Gas Safe Register replaced CORGI as the gas registration body in 2009.
Ofgem OAMI Registration
All companies and organisations that undertake the installation of Gas Meters must be registered with Ofgem as an Ofgem Approved Meter Installer (OAMI) for the appropriate category of meter works (COP1a, COP1b and COP1c).
Constructionline is the UK’s most connected and progressive provider of procurement and supply chain management services, making contracting simpler and helping our customers.
IGEM is a Chartered professional membership body, licensed by the Engineering Council, for gas industry professionals operating in the UK and overseas.
Adroit Utilities are a registered waste carrier, Registration No: CBDL35382